This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.caricme.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Caricme a partnership firm incorporated under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office at No. 347, Mahalakshmi, 13 A Main, A Sector, New Town Yelahanka, Bangalore 560 064
Terms & Conditions between caricme.com and Buyer
Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct on Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
- You understand that Caricme.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Caricme.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Caricme.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Caricme.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Bangalore.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Caricme.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. Caricme.com makes no representation that materials in Caricme.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Caricme.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Caricme.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Caricme.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Caricme.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Caricme.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Caricme.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Caricme.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. Caricme.com will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Caricme.com Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. Caricme.com shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. If Caricme.com comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org